Thanks for the potato chip recipe. Tried it out on Saturday morning
with our freshly picked Carola potatoes…..was a big hit. I kept the
skins on. Paul kept eating them before I could put the next batch out.
All our kids loved them and wanted more. Would love to make all our
own chips….someday. Our potatoes have been growing great! Thanks! Goldie
As with previous releases, Joomla! provides a unified and easy-to-use framework for delivering content for Web sites of all kinds. To support the changing nature of the Internet and emerging Web technologies, Joomla! required substantial restructuring of its core functionality and we also used this effort to simplify many challenges within the current user interface. Joomla! 1.5 has many new features.
In Joomla! 1.5, you”ll notice:
- Substantially improved usability, manageability, and scalability far beyond the original Mambo foundations
- Expanded accessibility to support internationalisation, double-byte characters and right-to-left support for Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew languages among others
- Extended integration of external applications through Web services
- Enhanced content delivery, template and presentation capabilities to support accessibility standards and content delivery to any destination
- A more sustainable and flexible framework for Component and Extension developers
- Backward compatibility with previous releases of Components, Templates, Modules, and other Extensions
We received the gift of a Tide Mill Wreath. Such a beautifully made gift and expressive of the season – evergreen boughs cut right here in Maine. Read about their wonderful farm.
Tide Mill Organic Farm – Seaside Wreath
Our unique Seaside Wreath combines the beauty of balsam fir with the softness of our native White Pine (Maine’s state tree). The wreath is accented with Blue Mussel shells and sprigs of Sea Heather from our seashores, complementing the hand-tied burgundy bow.
Gingerbread Men. See recipe on Discussions section.
See our Roasted Parsnip recipe in the discussion section. It’s from the wonderful cookbook The Roasted Vegetable by Andrea Chesman
Amazon.com: The Roasted Vegetable (9781558321694): Andrea Chesman: Books
Our mild, dry November is over with this new snow on Wood Prairie Farm. Hope everyone had a delicious Thanksgiving and warm gatherings with families and friends.